Friday, November 14, 2008

Good morning! I finished this back on Monday, a final hurrah to autumn~

SCARECROW
4x6 inches, acrylic & ink on illustration board

I do love this guy~ my very favorite colors. Oh! We woke today to the first snow (not flurries) of the season!



Heehee~ rabbit tracks. There's less than two inches and it's already slowing down. I've been working this week on Nimh's portrait (that I started back in August!) and should have it done by the end of the weekend. It was so good to just jump into the fun parts of a painting, with the drawing and background already done, and I admit, she's looking pretty adorable. ;) Time to get back to work~ this is the best kind of day for it. Have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow! This painting is beautiful! I love it! I cant believe you've already had snow, that's amazing!~ What a beautiful place~